For our finance function in Stockholm, Sweden we now seek a Head of Accounting.
You will play a key role in developing the parent company's accounting function. You will ensure good quality in the preparation and coordination of the Parent Company's interim financial statements. The Head of Accounting will report to the Group CFO.
As Head of Accounting, your duties mainly involve:
- Planning and managing the preparation of financial closing
- Ensuring that monthly and quarterly financial closing are prepared for the parent company
- Developing and streamlining accounting processes for the parent company
- Providing support for the organization in regards to accounting-related issues
- Leading and further developing the accounting team and ensuring the quality of the team's work
- Taking on the responsibility "super-user" for the Finance module in M3
- You have a business degree in finance and administration and at least 5 years relevant work experience.
- You are familiar with the principles of accounting and reporting in a Swedish public company (IFRS). You have good knowledge of major business systems (eg M3, R3). Experience in stock (inventory) accounting in a production-and trading company is highly valued. Knowledge of tax issues is a natural part of your expertise.
- You have worked in a bigger, preferably international organization with many different contacts. Experience in people management is preferred, as you will be responsible for four employees. Our Leadership Profile builds upon three leadership criteria: execution, engagement and learning. We also expect you to have experience from driving projects.
- As A person you are ambitious, responsible, outgoing, organized and self-guided. You are also analytical, open to change and used to deliver according to agreed timetables.
You manage English and Swedish fluently.